Affordable Housing, Federal News, Supportive Housing

HUD Soliciting Comment for Section 202 SPRAC


The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is soliciting comments for their proposed process for awarding Senior Preservation Rental Assistance Contracts (SPRACs) and the associated criteria for establishing eligibility to apply for a SPRAC.

The Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly Act of 2010 gave HUD the authority to provide SPRACs with 20 year terms to those in need to prevent displacement of elderly residents and to preserve and maintain the affordability of certain Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly projects.

The deadline to submit comments in March 11, 2013.

Click here to read the Federal Register notice.



Filter News By