The National Health Care for the Homeless is hosting a series of webinar training around trauma-informed care, health reform, homelessness, and secondary data analysis. These webinars are CME-accredited. Below is the list of webinars.
- Monday, March 6, 2017- Being Safe With Oneself: TED-Style Talk with Matt Bennett, Chief Innovation Officer of the Coldspring Center for Social & Health Innovation
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017- Becoming Trauma-Informed: Moving Organizations from Awareness to Action
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017- Hand in Hand: Trauma-Informed Care and Motivational Interviewing
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017- Youth Homelessness in Partnership with School-Based Health Alliance
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017- Fostering Trauma-Informed Leadership Skills for Consumers and Secondary Data Analysis of the Universal Data Set (UDS)
Click here for more information.